Saturday, December 18, 2004

Ode To Adrienne

Adrienne Darrell is my friend.
Adrienne Darrell is wonderful.
I love Adrienne Darrell.
She makes me so happy.
Adrienne Darrell has a beautiful voice.
Adrienne Darrell likes care bears.
I love Adrienne Darrell.
She's my SAI twin.
If Adrienne Darrell was a kind of ice cream,
She would be Starbucks Java Chip with chocolate sauce, maybe.
God did a really good job on Adrienne Darrell.

The End.

Happy 21st Birthday, Adrienne!
*love and hugs and a girly drink (you're legal!)*


Oh. And a side note.
So my mom said the other day that blogging impresses her as perhaps one of the most presumptuous and egotistical pastimes one could possibly engage in. So I mulled that over for a while, and realized that -- based on the fact that I have at least two or three semi-regular (ok, semi-occasional) comment-posters -- my blog does not qualify as presumptuous. Or only mildly presumptuous. But that doesn't count.

And so I am left to contemplate the propriety of maintaining this occasionally-read, un-presumptuous, and possibly-egotistical blog.
What do you think?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I disagree with your mother. Don't leave the blog!