Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thank you, Heather, for reminding me of my neglected blog.

1. I am a loser because I have not posted in months.

2. I am a happy loser because in two days Christopher will be coming to visit me!

3. I am a lonely loser because most of my friends are back at Hillsdale or starting back to school elsewhere.

4. I am a sad loser because Killer, the WalMart Fish, died on Thursday, August 17th. R.I.P, Killer.

5. And I am an excited loser because in six days I will be driving to Sioux City for Ben and Cate's wedding!

Sheesh... more is happening in life than this... and I will try to update a bit more soon :D So until then, if you'd like to hear about life, go ahead and call...

love!
Katie

2 comments:

kk said...

And to take the positive, non-loser spin on all that news...
1. you are awesome b/c you have more important things than post your life on the internet for two months.

2. Only awesome and non-loser people have fiance's like Christopher.

3. You are awesome and not loser-ish b/c you have GRADUATED Hillsdale, and you shouldn't be lonely b/c we aren't that far away!

4. You can be sad, but you still aren't a loser, rather, you are awesome b/c you saved Killer's life before - remember the highway-dumped-fishbowl fiasco which you saved him from?

5. You can be excited but losers don't go to another stinking state for a wedding.;)

Love you!!!!!!

Katie said...

ahhhh!!!!!!

I got a sweet non-spam comment after not posting for an eternity!!!

As Dr. Phil might have me repeat, "I AM NOT A LOSER. PEOPLE LIKE ME. I HAVE FRIENDS AND THEY THINK I AM COOL." :D

awwww *sigh* forever-roomies are cool. :) and I am a happy girl!