Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello again :)

I'm not really sure if anyone still checks this forlorn little blog, but I suppose I can't blame anyone for giving up. In any case, I think I'll start posting again. Sometimes. When I feel like it.

What's new? you may ask. Not an unfair question, really.
Several things.

1. I graduated from Hillsdale College in May, 2006!
2. I worked three jobs and took a class for a year while living back home in Livonia.
3. I GOT MARRIED ON MAY 26TH, 2007!!!

Of course the capitals indicate that this was definitely the most significant achievement of my life to this point. You may have guessed from the exclamation points, but I don't want to assume.

Hmmmm... what else? Well, now that I've left and... cleft? that sounds like I have a chin problem. Let's try that again. Now that I've done the whole "leave and cleave" thing, I'm living with Christopher (my husband! yay!) in a cute little one-bedroom apartment in Mishawaka, Indiana. The Lord brought us to a wonderful little church about fifteen minutes away in Osceola, and we're continually blessed by the fellowship there. God is also starting to bring some friendships into our lives, slowly but surely.

Christopher's about halfway through the graduate program at Notre Dame to get his Master's of Architecture, and spends his days designing, drafting and watercoloring. I've expanded my red and khaki wardrobe whilst winning bread at the Super Target down the street. Nothing truly exciting to report. Although we did just discover a pretty cool Thai restaurant nearby; does that count? Can it, please?

Alright, I suppose that's about all for now.
But just so you know, Super Target has EVERYTHING. Well, everything except rocking chairs, yarn and chia pets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You're back! - Lil' sis

Katie said...

*giggle*

I know... it's all rather sudden ;) But yes, I'm back!

tami said...

Wow, just checked on a whim and found a new post! Yay!

Katie said...

suh-weet! I have not lost all of my blog audience!!